As technology evolves, so does the demand for greater flexibility.
With the inception of cloud technology, businesses are substantially increasing productivity and workflow efficiency by providing employees with real-time access to business data and files.
Cloud Services from Gradient Data Solutions provide your business with many benefits including:
- Cost savings - Benefit from top quality infrastructure without having to purchase or upgrade servers or networking equipment - we’ll take care of all these for you.
- Mobility - As long as you have Internet access, your employees are able to access data wherever and whenever they need it.
- Scalability - With the power of cloud computing, you can easily scale your IT requirements to suit your specific needs.
- Ready-made backups - Your precious data is backed up and fully recoverable in the event of a disaster.
We offer the latest Cloud Services to keep you productive, including:
Enjoy more productivity and efficiency with anywhere and anytime access to the Microsoft Office tools you know and rely on, plus enterprise-class support when you need it.
- Office Professional Plus - Get remote access to all the Office applications you know and use today for a single monthly fee per user, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and much more.
- Mobile Apps - All of the Office applications you’re familiar with, now accessible via apps on your mobile devices and tablets.
- Exchange Online - Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email, calendars, contacts, and tasks all in one centralized location.
- SharePoint Online - Store, collaborate, and share your business documents with colleagues or external third parties.
- OneDrive - Get 1TB of storage space in the cloud to store, backup, and easily share your files.
All of your domain names, aliases, mail records and WHOIS records will be managed from our easy-to-use web interface. Our expertise in domain registration has many advantages including:
- Private domain registration to protect your WHOIS information
- Renew, transfer, and backorder domain names
- Full service registration and DNS record management
A private cloud is your very own, secure server accessed through the Internet. Benefits of a private cloud include:
- Security and privacy - Your resources are hosted in our Miami data-centre and completely fenced from other organizations and external users.
- Control and reliability - You’re not restricted to any hardware or software changes.
- Cost efficiency - By eliminating physical servers, you can reduce monthly energy bills.
- Disaster ready - Your important data and files are backed up and fully recoverable.
- Work anywhere - Stay productive by accessing your files from anywhere, at anytime.