Lead Generation Specialist
Are you a results driven and high performing sales rockstar? Do you have what it takes to get on the phone, build relationships, and land meetings with decision makers?
Gradient Data is currently looking for a Lead Generation Specialist (B2B) to join our high performing team. In this role, you’ll be working directly with the CEO and the sales team to research potential leads, send marketing collateral, follow up by phone, and set meetings for outside sales representatives. You’ll also attend trade-shows, manage events, and more.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in telesales/cold calling
- Must have exceptional verbal English language skills
- Must be extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Must have a proven track record of telemarketing success including setting meetings and exceeding sales targets
- Must be very comfortable on the phone and have strong communication skills
- Must have access to a vehicle
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred
- Make 60 – 70 phone calls per day following up on sales collateral sent to prospects
- Set 2 – 3 meetings per week for the outside sales team
- Research and find potential prospects and decision makers that fit Gradient Data's target market
- Follow up with potential prospects by phone and make roughly 60 – 70 calls per day
- Add and maintain all information into our database with great detail
- Mail sales collateral to prospects and follow up by phone
- Manage and attend various tradeshows and networking events
- Canvass local businesses and drop off sales material
- Handle inbound sales phone calls and provide customer service
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume.