Are you an engineering rockstar who wants to be appreciated for your hard work? Do you want to be part of a growing company that pays the living wage instead of a minimum wage? Would you like official, accredited training in the technologies you would be supporting? If so, please read on.
Your key responsibilities
- Be responsible for handling support of service requests which relate to all technology including; workstations, servers, printers, networks, VoiP, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Resolve all client’s technical issues promptly and effectively striving for a high first time fix rate.
- Keep clients informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Prioritise and manage multiple tickets at any one time based on priority.
- Communicate with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Ensure high customer service, perception and satisfaction.
- Build a good rapport with all our clients.
- Responsible for entering time into ConnectWise as it occurs.
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests (Time To Resolution).
- Ensuring that the Team Lead is aware of any issues which could prevent a service ticket being delivered as promised.
- Identifying recurring incidents highlighting these to the Team Lead.
- Constantly seeking ways to improve consistent delivery of service.
- Ensure a good working relationship and rapport with other staff members.
- Accurately log all service tickets and time spent.
- Proven helpdesk Experience
- Active Directory
- Windows operating systems, all current versions
- Microsoft Office, all current versions
- Connectivity including routers, hardware firewalls and firewall security (SonicWALL training will be given)
- Knowledge of other common applications such as Java, Adobe reader.
- Be able to upgrade PCs and Servers with RAM chips and various internal parts.
- Be capable of carrying computers and monitors
- Understanding of VoIP at the very least (Vendor training will be given)
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to think logically and troubleshoot accordingly
- Have the ability See issues through to completion
- Be polite and patient with clients at all times
- Exude a friendly presence and helpful attitude
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Maintain a professional demeanour at all times
- Have the ability to visualise a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
- Have the ability to handle constantly changing work pressures
- Have the ability to remain productive during slow times
- Be able to multitask effectively during busy times
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work responsibly without direct supervision
- Be enthusiastic and willing to work overtime when required